Header Ads

Header ADS

Men Just Want To Have Sex With Me – Big Assets Lady Cries

Men Just Want To Have Sex With Me – Big Assets Lady Cries

Her big assets have made her popular and is steadily attracting men to her, but for the wrong reasons. Most of the men only want to have a taste of her honey pot, feel the experience of her stuffs and run away.

Ms Lerato Pitso, recently cried out that she has been suffering in the hands of a lot of men because of her big stuffs. In her words: "At one state I wanted to commit suicide."

According to Lerato who is now 50 years old, wherever she goes, she becomes a laughing stock and is unable to find a serious relationship because men just want to have to enjoy what she has.

She lamented further that “I wanted to commit suicide because I felt like am not good enough. Most men only want to sleep with me, they don’t love me.”
She presently resides in one of the big cities in South Africa.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.