Header Ads

Header ADS

My Education Has Affected my Musical Career…Chinko Ekun


Chinko Ekun


Many fans of YBNL boss, Olamide, have cried out that the singer may have made the choice of signing some artiste into his record label as they are not doing well or yielding returns for his investment.
The likes of singer, Lil Kesh, Adekunle Gold and latest female in the house, have been doing well for themselves but the likes of Chinko Ekun, has given many concern as nothing has been heard of him.
Trying to defend himself recently when hiptv caught up with the singer, Chinko Ekun, stated that his education is what is affecting his musical career which is why nothing much has been heard about him.
The singer explained that he is currently studying Law at the Obafemi Awolowo University and it has not been easy for him combining the two together.
“to some extent I have been off the scene due to school. I am studying law in Obafemi Awolowo University. It’s really pressing me down to some extent, so I just try to work the two together. School is really disturbing to a very big extent,” he disclosed.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.